Thursday, September 27, 2012

[XIA JUNSU LIVE IN LA] concert experience! :)

Hello my dearies! :) I talked about this a while ago buuuuut I've been SUPER busy with school so I haven't gotten the chance to post this D: I attended this concert Saturday September 2nd, 2012. So this post is just pictures and my experience in general. 

I flew from where I live to LA on Saturday, arriving there around 2-3pm, we stayed at the 'W' hotel (IT'S A SIGN.), it's a really nice hotel... So many beautiful people were there, model's and such... I was so jealous.

So we got ready in our room and walked over to where the concert is, getting there at 5pm. We waited in a HUGE line from 5pm to 8:30pm... It was supposed to start at 8pm but the mangement was terrible, so that didn't happen. Our tickets were VIP, which meant we got to be much closer to the stage then most people, it was pretty frickin' awesome. NOW ONTO EXPLAINING MY PHOTOS.


This was towards the end of the concert, his last outfit. This photo's are from my phone so this is like in reverse order of how it happened .__. i dunno


This was the opening screen for the concert, pretty swagged. I was screaming my brains out. ermahgawd

The sexy TARANTALLEGRA outfit. Approving on so many levels.

OOOO YOU SO NASTY. Grandpa Junsu from the 'BREAK OUT' mv returns?

Just appreciate this.



He's so ellegant and beautiful. Like homagawd. He's so gorgeous in person. You don't even understand. Like I never knew such beautiful people exsisted. 



He sat down and sang all his ballads. I was dying. I am a die hard ballad fan + Junsu's voice. LE LOVE.
He was seriously like this close. Dead


sexy chair time..





I would also like to mention how I met and took a picture with STEPHANIE UNCLES, aka the blonde girl in the 'UNCOMMITED' MV, I also just recieved my 'UNCOMMITED' single in the mail~ Tell me if you want me to review stuff like that!!

And one more thing that occured in the concert.
1) After he finished performing 'FEVER' he looked through the crowd of people and DIRECTLY at me. We just made like 15 second eye conntact, which felt like 3042549028 hours. <3 I just smiled nicely and nodded. I was dying. If it was Yoochun I might of died.
2) At the end of the concert Junsu starting crying. </3 he was so touched by all the dedicated fans who love him so much. Junsu deserves every bit of the love he recieved.
3) Junsu attempted to dance to 'GANGNAM STYLE', it was so adorable. I hate that song but Junsu is amazing.
4) Junsu's pants ripped during the performance, BUT I DIDN'T NOTICE D;
5) Junsu's butt looks amazing in person.
6) At the end of the concert there was this girl that started crying so I hugged her awkwardly. Girl who I hugged if you are reading this I AM SORRY.

-Katie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment