Saturday, July 7, 2012

[HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY GRANDMA] my life post!

As the title says, today (July 7th) is my Grandmothers birthday! Why am I making a post for my Grandma's birthday? Because my Grandma told me she really likes my blog! So she gets her own special post for her birthday! 


So this post is just some pictures of my house (again, I moved) and some pictures of the pool and a lot of pictures of your favorite grandaughter -hair flip- me! :D


Well here is a pic of my closet, it's got another side too it though, this is just the part that has the majority of my clothes in it :)





Now these are pictures of the furniture in my room! I'm getting a desk as well it just hasn't come yet, we're still waiting on that one! The last picture is of what color my room is, a beautiful, wonderful, pink! Sorry everything is messy .__." still working on getting everything all pretty. It'll be a while, but I'll make a blog post for that as well! 





Some upclose pictures of me, my makeup was so colorful today :O Lately I like having a lot of color on my eyes, takes the focus off my chubbiness hahaha! 




And here are some pictures of our dog! His name is Phinieus, okay I have no idea how to spell his name... We usually just call him Pupperson~



This I where I like to sit outside^^ Usually it's around like 106 degrees when I'm out there! But it's really not too bad, I sit out there and I'll eat breakfast or lunch. It's nice and really pretty out!





And this is me missing you Grandma! TT^TT See in the first two I'm being sad and in the second two I'm sending you kisses <3 -hug&kiss-







Here are some pictures I had my Dad help me take! It was SOOO sunny out, it really hurt my eyes TT^TT so we decided we'd try again later, which we did. I look so funny in these haha~ Aishhhh I look like I've gained weight -hides under covers-


Oh and this is a special picture for you Grandma <3 I look totally awkward, but it's okay- STILL LOVE YOUUUU. (the real question is- DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME -epic dramatic music-)

I was going to show you some pictures of the house, but it's a mess right now... I'll make a post of the house when we're all moved in and it looks good!




This is some cake I got at the asian bakery here! I think you'd really like this Grandma! Because you're not a fan of frosting...right? I know Mom doesn't like it, but I'm not completely sure about you. Anyways- It's a honey sponge cake! Really, really good! The cream inside is really tastey too! If you come out here we'll definately have to get some for you! They also have it in Vanilla, Chocolate, Green Tea, Coffee, and Orange... But they only have two layers with a little cream inbetween, this has a bunch of layers which makes it extra yummy :)




















Whoah that was a lot of pictures. I look so dorky hahaha. LOVE ME. Well yeah that's me being 'MODEL KATIE SHAAAAAZAM'. I guess.

=Message For My Grandma=

Dear Grandma, I miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so much! Going to the Anime Convention with you was a lot of fun, and I'll always treasure those memories that we have together. I really wish I could've come to visit you with Mom and John, I would've stayed with you and they could've gone off to Aunt Beth's house without me. The kids wear me out too much! When we were talking on the phone today you told me everyone was saying good things about me, how I was polite and beautiful, the funny thing is JUST last night I was sitting there thinking of all the things I am grateful for and ALL those people you said were some of the many people I was thanking god for. I am always grateful to have such a wonderful Grandmother like you, I think I'm the luckiest kid on the PLANET to have you as my Grandma! I think you're just the greatest, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you! Seeing you always makes me the happiest, you are just a wonderful person to be around. You bring a happiness into the atmosphere like no one else does and can brighten a room just by smiling. Everyone who knows you is HAPPY to know you, having you in their lives makes living better. That's why you have so many friends! I aspire to be like you and live happily like you. You have a very loving family who loves you so much, and loves your children so much, and loves your grandchildren so much. It's a very wonderful feeling :) Today I hope you have had a wonderful birthday and enjoyed yourself to the fullest! I am praying for you to have good health and many many more years with me! I love you very very very much!! <3

-Love, Katie

1 comment: