Sunday, August 19, 2012

Katie on a daily basis!

Hello there everyone! Been a while, right? Sorry TT^TT When school starts for me (August 27th), I'm going to be even MORE busy. But hopefully every other Sunday I'll get a post in... But this is just kinda an update! If we're friends on me2day then you have PROBABLY seen most/all of these pictures >.> But it's just kinda showing you guys what I look like just regularly. I felt the need to do this because usually when I upload photos on my blog I'm like dressed up or something like that. This is just everyday normal Katie!! :D

So enjoy? PS- these pictures are all taken by my iPhone ;3



This was me at the zoo on a lift ^^~ Went to the San Diego zoo like last week or so~
























So yeah! As you MAY be able to tell lately I haven't really been wearing circle lenses >> And I'm into more dolly natural-ish makeup... And purikura! :D I le love purikura. Oh btwz the last picture is what I looked like today :D I cut my bangs today! Sorry all the pictures are kinda mixed up .__. that's what my phone did I guess... anyways...

-KT <3

1 comment:

  1. Your purikura is so cute >w<
    You really are too adorable, especially with your "rawr" face! =3

    ReplyDelete