Sunday, May 27, 2012

[BIRTHDAY POST!]

Hello everyone! As you have hopefully figured out by the title this is a birthday post, who's birthday? Well my birthday of course! My birtday was yesterday (5-26), but I didn't get a chance to post anything, so I'm just doing it today! :) Hope you enjoy reading about my awesome 15th birthday! :D (yes I turned 15 yesterday.)





Good morning world. This is me literally second after I 'woke up'. The reason my eyes are closed is cause' I physically cannot open them right after I wake up, my eyes are really sensitive to the sun, so I'm all like "AHHH THE LIGHT" when I wake up. Yes these are taken by me XD don't worry no creepy person came into my room and photographed me while waking up.


So then I put this on. Outift #1.



And my mom made me breakfast cake! It was like apple crumble cake or something? I dunno it was DAMN good. We all ate some of it and a BUNCH was left, apparently my brother and mom ate a BIT more, and my sister literally ate HALF of this. And that's why you're fat. The plate is what my mom gave it to me on <3 IT WAS SO SWEET.



And that's my eyemakeup and how I did my hair (if you can see it..) My hair was just straightened out and then I curled it a little bit at the ends~ I thought it was cute :D



Outfit shots :D I really liked this outfit :3 I got the shirt I'm wearing 1 or 2 birthdays ago AND I NEVER WORE IT. I needed a better bra to wear with it and I got one XD So I decided to wear that shirt! :D Sorry I have such derpy faces in these L O L.




A few selfies~











Unrapping the BEST TVXQ MAGAZINE EVER. BECAUSE IT HAS JYJ AND TVXQ ALL IN IT OHMYLAWRD -fans self- An then me with the card my mom got me, hello kitty of course. DUDEMYARMSARESOFAT. -puts on a sweater-













And that's everything I got from FOREVER21, coming up are pics with everything on XD Ahaha. so many pictures. My mom srsly is a troll, LOOK HOW CUTE I LOOK OPENING THAT BAG. /bricked






That's what I got, a dress, 3 shirts, a pair of shorts, and 2 sweaters :D




I'm so terribly awkward looking. I was on my front steps, and it was hot and just gross out. So we took a few pictures and ran inside.








And then all the stuff I got from NARUKO (not naruto, NARUKO i did mean to spell it like that THANK YOU KINDLY.) It's a taiwanese skin care brand that I ADORE. All their stuff works so well for me ; __ ; So the 3 things in the round tubes are from their AMPM skincare line which I have NEVER TRIED BEFORE so I'll review those sometime soon. The other 2 are from the normal Naruko line, but one is for acne and the other is for whitening. Sorry those names are so long I'm too lazy to type it. The website is http://www.naruko.us I BELIEVE. 


And then my Junsu album ended up arriving today XD I bought this with my own money though.. IT'S SO AMAZING fdajfkdajllajgudakfljdhajfd. I will review this as well... 


As a birthday gift I got TVXQ's first EVER release.. HUG. <3 I will review this too.. All the songs are just amazing -sobs- WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT.



AND I got their "THE WAY U R" single~ it's equally amazing. The song "Mountain Spring" I'd never heard before, and OH MY GOD SUN IT'S SO PRETTY. check it out- please.


And I got the "HIYAYA" summer single <3 I WAS SO EXCITED FOR THIS. This song isn't on ANY of their 4 albums, so the only way to get it is on the single! :D Even before I was a Cassie, I watched the MV for HIYAYA and like burst into tears because I knew about the break up and I was all like "THEY LOOK SO HAPPY HERE WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BREAK UP -sobsobsob- I LOVE THEM", I probably became a Cassie after that. I can't even remember.




Posing with my CD's... -___- what did you expect?










And this is the cake my mom MADE for my birthday. HOME MADE. No cake mix or bought frosting (other than the pink) she actually made it. Cause' I hate all that boxed crap, TASTES LIKE CHEMICALS. THE CANDLES WERE HORRIBLE. They were the 're-lightable ones' so they KEPT RE-LIGHTING, and I was screaming cause' they were like sparking all over the place. It was so not cool.


And this is a collective picture of what I got :) FOREVER21 clothes, Naruko skincare, food for some strange reason from my brother, an iTunes gift card, and then yesasia stuff~


You may think that I'm a Junsu fan, but actually Yoochun is my bias XD (ahem- why I got a MICKEY t-shirt.) But I bought this single because it was released on my birthday in 2010! 5-26-10.



And I got BAP's new album, I GOT THE PAWAAAA. Their like the only rookie group I like. All the other ones I'm like "O.o how did you guys even debut?", well I must say I do kinda like EXO now. Thanks to my friend Lena, BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT. All the other ones- MEH. not impressed.


Signing off with a picture of me today :D Hope you all enjoyed this RIDICULOUSLY LONG AND TIME CONSUMING POST. Thanks!

-Katie

2 comments: