Sunday, May 20, 2012

[CUTE/COY LIBRARIAN INSPIRED LOOK] ulzzang time!

Why hello there whoever has taken time out of their precious day to spend time looking at me :D How are you today? Ah me? I'm doing WONDERFULLY..I guess. I did this look yesterday (5-19-12), but didn't get a chance to upload pictures TT^TT SO that's why they are uploaded today! The look from today may be uploaded tmr or possibly monday! STAY TUNED~



To start this blog post off RIGHT I decided I'd take a picture of my face makeup collection. It's really not that big XD 2 BB creams, 3 foundations, 4 powders, 3 concelars, 1 bronzer, 4 blushers, and 2 primers. Oh and a BB cream sample... if that matters.


and a side shot. OH YEAHHH.


Trying to look dolly and cute~ eye makeup :D


Am I seriously wearing pigtails right now. SERIOUSLY? You've got to be kidding me. I BLAME THE PERSON ON ME2DAY WHO SUGGESTED IT. KATIE OUT.


I think a librarian would be better at holding a pencil then this. 


clearly I was actually writing something.


I was mocking my pencil. o3o


reading.






 


forever alone .__. my plushies love me atleast.


full outfit shot :D


now for a series of pictures with a doll (american girl doll! lolol it was in my closet don't judge me)

we matched :D







This is just an upclose of the pattern of my dress ;D I got it at H&M last year for those curious~ (I'M SO CURIOUS YEAHHH.)



In my professional opinion touching you face = shyness. /bricked




Ahem. I'd just like to point out how ADORABLE my right pigtail looks here. The curl looks so good *0* Thank you for behaving hair!


Well that's it for this blog post! I hope I atleast sorta pulled of cute/coy librarian? WELL YA KNOW WHAT IT'S MY FIRST TRY AT THIS. If you have any idea's please feel free to comment, or say something on me2day! ^^~ Signing off!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment