Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick Intro :D

I've been talking about making a blog for the past week and I kept thinking about it, and TA-DAH- I finally made one :) It's not perfect, and I'll tweak it along the way... But it's a start! I hope a lot of people will be willing to check out my blog, tips and constructive crisitism are always welcome! Bashing... not so much :) My blog main focus will be reviews on kpop/jpop (songs, albums, video's, etc), makeup, and skincare. Though there will be lots of pictures of myself uploaded here. You may call me a camwhore, but I don't care haha~ I've been called an ulzzang, so LETS GO WITH THAT. I want to get into modeling, but seeing as I'm 5"2 1/2, it may take a miracle... Stay tuned for something more interesting then this haha ^^"

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment