Monday, May 14, 2012

[TARANTALLEGRA INSPIRED LOOK] ulzzang time!

Hello there my dearest rainbow unicorns! 


So as you all should know Xia Junsu's new MV "Tarantallegra" ,the title song off his new album was released yesterday. I watched it early in the morning and was immidiately inspired by it to create a look from it :) So I will be posting pictures with small or no descriptions! This is my first picture post, so enjoy! Feel free to say your opinions, as long as they aren't super mean >.>" NOW TO BECOME A WANNABE JUNSU! 


Now this is what my eye makeup looked like before I really did anything. And this is more than what I wear on a daily basis.


And this here is all the makeup products used to complete my EYE makeup. I mainly just used different shades of brown and then started blending black into it. Simple stuff really.


And TA-DAH the finished look! 


This one is to show off those earrings I have on, they are very 'antique' looking in my opinion. But they're actually from Forever21 for like $5. :D


a picture of outside my window? REALLY NOW? I know that's why you're all actually here. >.> nature freaks.

an odd angle yes, but I thought it was an interesting shot. It's my eye if you didn't notice.




I know what you're all thinking "OMG I WANT HER PLUSHIES GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!", but no you cannot have my plushies. Secondly I will explain why I took this picture. You know that scene where all those hands are touching Junsu? Well this is how it really should've gone. Personally I would've laughed my ASS off if they had put a bunch of badass looking plushies on junsu. Maybe it doesn't fit the song, by AY fangirls are not fans of seeing our idols with other women! GET REAL.


Then I re-watched the MV, and notied how pale Junsu's lips were. So I changed that :P BTW- this has ZERO editing to it. Just awesome sunlight~


And for those curious this was my full outfit, Puffy blouse, shorts, and then a chain on the shorts~ I didnt pick out any shoes lol, if you wanna immitate this CHOOSE YOUR OWN SHOES.


Well the song is about music after all, therefore this is probably the only picture I took tht really shows any relevence to the song at all. MY BAD.


I like laying down shots, they look cool to me. My eye got cut out, but I liked how my neck looked. So twas a keeper! I was trolling in my brothers room, its amazing how I can keep a straight face.

You can thank my brother for the next couple pics, I needed a photographer, and he pulled it off. Sorta

LOL @ MY LEGS.

my legs look like ombre. my torso was not in the sunlight, but my legs were... Creating this LOVELY contrast






And with that last picture I am signing off! I hope you liked this first 'cam-whore/ulzzang' edition of my blog! I will try to do one of these every weekend, though they will probably not usually be this dramatic... Unless you ask me to bring on the DRAMA. ^~^ Have a wonderful day!

-Katie 

2 comments:

  1. *amazed* I know im your unnie but your are like my Sunbae-nim in the art of makeup. Gurl, i barely put on eyeliner in the morning XD

    -jay from me2day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW THANKS <3 I guess your dongsaeng just has too much time on her hands! Love you Unnie!

      Delete